Thursday, March 14, 2013

Where's Zer0_II


Nathan Nothin’ here.

A while back Zer0_II got in touch with me about re-bootin’ ole DM. I hadn’t heard from him…he’d kinda fallen off the face of the Internet, if not Mother Terra herself…so I was kinda surprised & very glad. He wanted to try re-uploading old posts that were long dead.

We had more than 350 comments waiting for moderation, i.e. waiting for us to répondez s'il vous plait. Well, I re-upped all my posts, plus some that I had archived from other poster. I moderated all the comments that pertained to said posts. There are now only (only???) 76 comments yet awaiting response. These are mostly posts from Zer0_II that I don’t currently have. & now he’s disappeared again.

Where’s Zer0_II?

He posted up a picture of his broken monitor, so that could be part of the problem. He said he was going to be getting his hands on one shortly, but that was a while ago. I’ve emailed him several times but have not heard anything in return. So if you posted a comment requesting some older files, please be patient. Everything will (probably) be worked out.

In the meantime, if anyone is interested, over at my blog Nothin’Sez Somethin’. I’ve started a project that was also the brainchild of Zer0_II that never came to fruition, namely Music Around the World. The goal is to travel country by country around the globe, 225 countries or more in all, & post up music from every country. I am slowly making my way through Europe at the time. Today (March 14) I am visiting the 13th country so far, Denmark. If this sounds like something you might enjoy, stop on by, & as for Digital Meltd0wn, hang in there. There is plenty to find here, & more to come. I’ll try to post up some new tastes here when I have time during my globe-spanning journey.

Just an update for all the faithful, if anxious, followers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back,man thanx for your work from argentina.

Cleans said...

this is a great site and you do a great job. Greetings from the World

Ergô Felix Culpa said...

Hello good evening, also I distribute a dark music site; Post Punk, New Wave, Old School Punk, Dark Wave, etc.. My website is: http://ergofelixculpa.blogspot.mx/

I have connected to our recommended blogs, I hope you can support us with a link to Ergo Felix Culpa.

Greetings and thanks

Welcome

elcome to the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blog. The aim of this blog is to introduce the readers to music that is out of print, commercially unavailable, released under a creative commons license, or with approval by the featured artist. The majority of the music posted here would be considered underground. Don't let that fool you into thinking that the music featured here might be any less enjoyable than that of the mainstream artists you hear on the radio, as this couldn't be further from the truth. Please keep in mind that the majority of the artists that appear on this blog, along with their respective record labels, are not wealthy and need your support. If you enjoy the material that you find here, please support the artists/labels by purchasing their material afterwards. If you are an artist/label that would prefer to have your material removed from this blog, simply leave me a comment, and I would be more than happy to promptly remove the offending post. In addition to running this blog, I also work on a few other projects during my spare time. You can find links to those, as well as a few other important links associated with Digital Meltd0wn in the menu bar above.

LinkWithin