Welcome

elcome to the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blog. The aim of this blog is to introduce the readers to music that is out of print, commercially unavailable, released under a creative commons license, or with approval by the featured artist. The majority of the music posted here would be considered underground. Don't let that fool you into thinking that the music featured here might be any less enjoyable than that of the mainstream artists you hear on the radio, as this couldn't be further from the truth. Please keep in mind that the majority of the artists that appear on this blog, along with their respective record labels, are not wealthy and need your support. If you enjoy the material that you find here, please support the artists/labels by purchasing their material afterwards. If you are an artist/label that would prefer to have your material removed from this blog, simply leave me a comment, and I would be more than happy to promptly remove the offending post. In addition to running this blog, I also work on a few other projects during my spare time. You can find links to those, as well as a few other important links associated with Digital Meltd0wn in the menu bar above.

Monday, October 30, 2006

A Few Requests

I don't usually make requests as I'm normally able to find the stuff I'm looking for on my own.. plus I just don't like to ask for shit :\. However, I've been looking for the following albums, but haven't had much luck. If any of you all could help me out by finding these I would greatly appreciate it.

Lime Spiders - The Cave Comes Alive (Request Filled)
(Anything else released on the Citadel label would also be appreciated such as Died Pretty, New Christs, Screaming Tribesmen, etc.)
The Makers - Howl
Tapes 'N Tapes - The Loon (Request Filled)
Chocolate Watch Band - The Inner Mystique (Request Filled

That's it for now. I may link to this as a wish list and put it on my sidebar in the future.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.de/files/24857455/Tapes_n_Tapes-2005-The_Loon_192kbps.zip
password: http://sharez.cn

Zer0_II said...

Thanks a lot anonymous.. That's one down.

Anonymous said...

Do searches at Twilight Zone for all the Aussie stuff:

http://rideyourpony-twighlightzone.blogspot.com/

A fantastic place for Aussie punk, and it's run by a very cool guy named RYP. Good luck and thanks...your site is great.

Anonymous said...

found this at ride-yourpony, listed as

lime spiders

12' - This Mini-Lp ('82/'83/'84) contains the first two singles :
1. Slave Girl
2. That's How It Will Be
3. 25th Hour
4. Beyond The Fringe
5. 1-2-5
6. Can't Wait Long

and

7' - single 1986
1. Weirdo Libido (from the film 'Young Einstein')
2. Here With My Love

usual password is: rideyourpony
change xx to tt
hxxp://rapidshare.de/files/18095642/slave.rar.html

thanks for all the great music

Zer0_II said...

rob tyner & anonymous: Thank you both. I'm familiar with the TWILIGHTZONE! blog, and I've downloaded everything by the Spiders that RYP has uploaded so far. The only album they have released which I don't have is The Cave Comes Alive. I've also managed to get what Citadel releases I can from him. Unfortunately both of the Citadel collections that he put up are dead now. Hopefully he'll repost those, and in turn I'll re-upload them and post them here. They deserve to be introduced to as many people as possible.

Anonymous said...

chocolate watch band
no way out - inner mystique

http://chocoreve.blogspot.com/2005/11/chocolate-watch-band-no-way-out-inner.html

Zer0_II said...

Anonymous Thanks for the CWB album.. Damn you guys are quick.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Lollipop Shoppe.Here's Free Dirt by Died Pretty http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/150076/DP__FD.rar

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/1582441/lime_spiders_-_the_cave_comes_alive__1987_.rar.html

Zer0_II said...

I just wanted to say thanks once again to everyone who has helped me to find these albums.

Anonymous said...

This is We Got This! (2002), the last New Christs record, one of my all time faves bands. It's one of their best, together with Distemper (1989). If you can't find it let me know. Cheers!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=64RAZSS7

Anonymous said...

The blog "Trashistors" posted Howl in october but it seems to not be available now. Might be worth getting in contact with the blog for a repost or some other arrangement...

http://trashsistors.blogspot.com/2007/10/makers-howl.html

Anonymous said...

downfall explicitly lafonkxr harris census tells extracting ndmc buddy adrs spray
lolikneri havaqatsu