Welcome

elcome to the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blog. The aim of this blog is to introduce the readers to music that is out of print, commercially unavailable, released under a creative commons license, or with approval by the featured artist. The majority of the music posted here would be considered underground. Don't let that fool you into thinking that the music featured here might be any less enjoyable than that of the mainstream artists you hear on the radio, as this couldn't be further from the truth. Please keep in mind that the majority of the artists that appear on this blog, along with their respective record labels, are not wealthy and need your support. If you enjoy the material that you find here, please support the artists/labels by purchasing their material afterwards. If you are an artist/label that would prefer to have your material removed from this blog, simply leave me a comment, and I would be more than happy to promptly remove the offending post. In addition to running this blog, I also work on a few other projects during my spare time. You can find links to those, as well as a few other important links associated with Digital Meltd0wn in the menu bar above.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ren & Stimpy Production Music Vol. 2


19 comments:

The Thing That Should Not Be said...

Thank you kindly sir!! I've already had hours of fun with volume 1. I saw rumbling of a Vol. 3 elsewhere also, YOINKS!



fnord.

Zer0_II said...

@fnord: I'm glad you're enjoying these. I've heard the rumors of a Vol. 3 also. I'll share it here as soon as I see it pop up.

I've also been working on my own compilation, which features music and clips from the show, such as the Intro/End themes, Log commercial, Powdered Toast commercial and various other music and clips. I'm making it for my self, but if a few people are interested I would be willing to post it here.

The only downside is that the tracks are 128kbps, due to the fact that I ripped the audio from Youtube, and I don't know if there is a way to increase the bitrate.

IMI said...

Thx for this! I hope you do share your compilation. These recordings are a lot of fun.

The Thing That Should Not Be said...

aah, nertz to the bitrate, POST IT! I'd love it, since the version of the theme thats on 'You Eediot' is limp as all hell.

Strange Ranger said...

I had the Ren and Stimpy fart dolls as a kid... another one of my mother's regrets! Thanks so much for these volumes. I can't play them without smiling!

Zer0_II said...

@The Thing That Should Not Be: I tend to be a perfectionist, and I would prefer to wait until I have at least 20 tracks or so before I post my own compilation album. Unfortunately I only have about 10 tracks at the moment. Is there anything you can think of that you would consider essential as far as songs/audio clips from the show itself?

@StrangeRanger: I don't remember the Ren & Stimpy fart dolls but they sound hilarious. I still find it hard to believe that Nickelodeon actually aired a cartoon as disgusting as Ren & Stimpy. Some of the current cartoons that people consider shocking still don't compare. I'm glad you're enjoying these compilations also. I didn't expect them to be so well received here. They have been downloaded over 1,200 times since I posted them almost two weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

JJ Moneysauce said...

No work on part 3 yet, hey? I want to get a copy of Mountain Dew in the worst way. Camptown Races would be nice too. (They're the piano music that plays while Ren and Stimpy are stealing the horse in Out West)

Geekmuffin said...

Dude, I have searched the internet for hours on end to no avail looking for a legitimate download for this (mainly one particular song, but the rest will certainly come in handy)

Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for this fine music, absolute quality, very entertaining!The very best to you in the future.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for this excellent music!All the very best to you in the future, much love!

Anonymous said...

¡Noooooooooo! Los enlaces están caidos.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! The links are broken.

Anonymous said...

Could you (perhaps)re-upload this? Your links are dead, and I can't find anyone else that has a copy.

Anonymous said...

Fatal error!!.

Anonymous said...

Please, re-upload the files.
Thank you.

said...

Zer0-II,

Thanks for this one. I have the first volume from when you first posted it. Grabbed this one today.

Darby said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for these terrific Ren & Stimpy downloads.. I have really been enjoying them! ~Darby

Ali_Bomaye said...

AWESOME. Thank you so much

Danger Mouse said...

Thank you very much.