Welcome

elcome to the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blog. The aim of this blog is to introduce the readers to music that is out of print, commercially unavailable, released under a creative commons license, or with approval by the featured artist. The majority of the music posted here would be considered underground. Don't let that fool you into thinking that the music featured here might be any less enjoyable than that of the mainstream artists you hear on the radio, as this couldn't be further from the truth. Please keep in mind that the majority of the artists that appear on this blog, along with their respective record labels, are not wealthy and need your support. If you enjoy the material that you find here, please support the artists/labels by purchasing their material afterwards. If you are an artist/label that would prefer to have your material removed from this blog, simply leave me a comment, and I would be more than happy to promptly remove the offending post. In addition to running this blog, I also work on a few other projects during my spare time. You can find links to those, as well as a few other important links associated with Digital Meltd0wn in the menu bar above.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Albert Glasser - Earth vs. the Spider (Unreleased Score)


6 comments:

The Deuce Project said...

Obviously I'm a big fan of the sci-fi September idea :) I may have to upload some stuff and send it your way. Great share!

J-Unit 1

Zer0_II said...

@J-Unit 1: You were actually the first person that popped in mind when I thought of this idea, and I had planned on going to you for advice. If you could upload some material for me that would be great. In fact, if you would like I can give you posting priviledges again.

JW said...

I keep getting a message about the file being distributed and that the link will refresh in 10 seconds, but I never get a link. What am I doing wrong? PS - I really love the blog and am looking forward to sci-fi September!

Zer0_II said...

@JW: I have no idea what might be causing that problem. Fortunately I uploaded this to two different file hosting services. I originally uploaded it to mediafire, but it wasn't letting me access the link to share, so I uploaded it to sharebee also. I added the mediafire link to the post. Let me know if this works for you.

JW said...

I finally got it thru the Mediafire link - thanks much. Loved the Lovecraft downloads as well.

JW

Zillz82 said...

I've been looking for this OST for a while. Thanks for posting it. Any chance you could find & post a copy of the "Willard" (1971) OST? I can't find that one anywhere...