Welcome

elcome to the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blog. The aim of this blog is to introduce the readers to music that is out of print, commercially unavailable, released under a creative commons license, or with approval by the featured artist. The majority of the music posted here would be considered underground. Don't let that fool you into thinking that the music featured here might be any less enjoyable than that of the mainstream artists you hear on the radio, as this couldn't be further from the truth. Please keep in mind that the majority of the artists that appear on this blog, along with their respective record labels, are not wealthy and need your support. If you enjoy the material that you find here, please support the artists/labels by purchasing their material afterwards. If you are an artist/label that would prefer to have your material removed from this blog, simply leave me a comment, and I would be more than happy to promptly remove the offending post. In addition to running this blog, I also work on a few other projects during my spare time. You can find links to those, as well as a few other important links associated with Digital Meltd0wn in the menu bar above.

Monday, September 20, 2010

H.P. Lovecraft - Weird Tales October & December 1937 (E-Books)







6 comments:

roger said...

how do i register my blog with you, i think this is great. my blog is prog rock, folk and some bootlegs.its name is solarmusic, my blog address http://solarmusicfreakacym.blogspot.com/

Zer0_II said...

@Roger: You need to post a comment over at the Digital Meltd0wn Aggregator/Blogroll @ http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com It may be a while before I perform another update though, as I'll be very busy this month with "Sci-Fi September", and then with the "Halloween Countdown" in October, but I'll try to do a mass update sometime in December. If your blog qualifies I'll certainly add it when that time comes.

roger said...

ok will do thanx much.

J-Unit 1 said...

For Mac users, the best program I've found for reading cbr files is Comic Book Lover. http://www.bitcartel.com/comicbooklover/
It is shareware, so there are some limitations if you don't want to pay, but I actually quite enjoy the program.

I know this is an answer to an unasked question, but just in case any Mac people were lurking about, there is a solution for you.

Zer0_II said...

@J-Unit 1: Thank you for providing the info on a CBR for Mac users. I know from looking at the statistics for the blog that there are several Mac users. I should check to see if either CDisplay or ComicRack are cross compatible for either Mac or Linux users. Do you know if any free versions exist for Mac?

harry lime said...

this weird tales scans are wonderful , thanks a lot for this! and if you dont mind i would like to take you up on that offer of pointing out a few blogs that posts such ! and above all thanks for all the effort you put into your blog !