Welcome

elcome to the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blog. The aim of this blog is to introduce the readers to music that is out of print, commercially unavailable, released under a creative commons license, or with approval by the featured artist. The majority of the music posted here would be considered underground. Don't let that fool you into thinking that the music featured here might be any less enjoyable than that of the mainstream artists you hear on the radio, as this couldn't be further from the truth. Please keep in mind that the majority of the artists that appear on this blog, along with their respective record labels, are not wealthy and need your support. If you enjoy the material that you find here, please support the artists/labels by purchasing their material afterwards. If you are an artist/label that would prefer to have your material removed from this blog, simply leave me a comment, and I would be more than happy to promptly remove the offending post. In addition to running this blog, I also work on a few other projects during my spare time. You can find links to those, as well as a few other important links associated with Digital Meltd0wn in the menu bar above.

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Carles Cases - H.P. Lovecraft's Dagon (Promo Score) (2001 - 320kbps)


6 comments:

Raven176 said...

This should be a fun listen!
Thank you.

The Fiji Mermaid said...

Very cool. This is one I don't have in my soundtrack collection. it's nice to find a fellow soundtrack lover. I invite you over to my blog to see if there is anything you would like.

http://sideshowcinema.blogspot.com

Zer0_II said...

@Raven176: I hope you found it enjoyable. Please let me know what you thought of it if you happen to see this. I hope that I didn't hype it up too much. I'm still trying to polish my writing, and I'm trying to avoid trumping up an album in order to make my own writing better.

@The Fiji Mermaid: I'm glad I could introduce you to something new. I've visited your blog several times in the past, although I haven't had much time to pay it a visit lately. I suppose with everything I have going on in my life (School, work, 2 blogs, son, girlfriend etc.) I don't take the time to comment as much as I should, but while I have your attention I want to tell you that I think you have an amazing blog. Keep up the great work and take care.

Nocturne said...

A beautiful soundtrack. Been one of my favorites since I first caught the tail-end of the film and the credits on SciFi years upon years ago. The final track hooked me like a fish. Great article!

Zer0_II said...

@Nocturne: I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the feedback. If you haven't had the chance to watch the film yet you should try to find it. It really is one of the better efforts to adapt Lovecraft's work to film, even though it is based on The Shadow Over Innsmouth rather than Dagon. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great soundtracks and other rare sounds especially the Delia Derbyshire work which I didn't have. (I think that it just about completes my collection of BBC Radiophonic/Derbyshire works)
Must agree Lovecraft is better to read than to watch as film adaptations, they never seem to do justice. The same goes for EA Poe and for that matter many great books don't make a good transition into film, but at least we get some good soundtracks.
Cheers again, great blog.
Best wishes
WTR