Welcome

elcome to the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blog. The aim of this blog is to introduce the readers to music that is out of print, commercially unavailable, released under a creative commons license, or with approval by the featured artist. The majority of the music posted here would be considered underground. Don't let that fool you into thinking that the music featured here might be any less enjoyable than that of the mainstream artists you hear on the radio, as this couldn't be further from the truth. Please keep in mind that the majority of the artists that appear on this blog, along with their respective record labels, are not wealthy and need your support. If you enjoy the material that you find here, please support the artists/labels by purchasing their material afterwards. If you are an artist/label that would prefer to have your material removed from this blog, simply leave me a comment, and I would be more than happy to promptly remove the offending post. In addition to running this blog, I also work on a few other projects during my spare time. You can find links to those, as well as a few other important links associated with Digital Meltd0wn in the menu bar above.

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Delia Derbyshire & Brian Hodgson - The Legend of Hell House (Unreleased Score) (1973 - 320kbps)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Legend of Hell House is a scary movie. The story has been filmed before as THE HAUNTING and THE HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL.

Anonymous said...

Omg dude I'm grabbing all you post and I'm mind fucked I love this!

At first I searched some Delia on google and got on your website to find the BBC music album but then, omy, I like all of it keep posting live long!

-William

AIM: gh05750ul
MSN: wiilliiee@hotmail.com

Hit me up, I need a chat.

Zer0_II said...

@William: Thank you for the feedback, and I'm glad you're enjoying what you see here. Please let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to see posted here in the future. I hope to see you again in the not too distant future. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I used a rip from the movie and if I remember. A track or two had been released on a library album that was included. Sorry, it’s been awhile.

Zer0_II said...

@The MASTER CYLINDER: Thank you for stopping by and commenting, and more importantly for taking the time to rip the music from this score and many others.

I hope you will be back to see my reply. While you're here I wanted to ask you if it would be possible to get an invitation to your blog. My e-mail address is shockw4ve_x at hotmail dot com I would be extremely grateful if you would be willing to send me one. Thank you once again for everything. Take care.

Anonymous said...

The American DVD of the film does not have a 5.1 track. It was mixed originally in mono but the Fox DVD included a 4.0 remix. I think some of the overseas discs have a 2.0 surround downmix of that remix.

Anonymous said...

this is a quality find , ive always liked the film for just being a Little bit odd
the soundtrack ive always wanted a cd of . so thanks for this

Anonymous said...

Brilliant to find this on your site! I had previously bought the movie on DVD just so I could hear the score. For the record, the region 2 edition uses a 2.0 mix.

Zer0_II said...

@Anonymous & jesusandrew: I'm glad that you both of you were happy to find this here. This "soundtrack" is so short that I considered not even posting this. The fact that I'm a huge Delia Derbyshire fan, and this soundtrack never saw a proper release, prompted me to go ahead and post it regardless though. It is great to login and see comments such as these which reinforce my decision to do so. I hope that you both enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog! So glad to have found you!
I love all things Delia D and BBC Radiophonics, Plus EA Poe.
Cheers much appreciated. Loving all the Avant-Garde, Film and Library music also.

Come view/visit a bit of my world here, hope you like.
http://www.artreview.com/profile/WTRichards