Welcome

elcome to the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blog. The aim of this blog is to introduce the readers to music that is out of print, commercially unavailable, released under a creative commons license, or with approval by the featured artist. The majority of the music posted here would be considered underground. Don't let that fool you into thinking that the music featured here might be any less enjoyable than that of the mainstream artists you hear on the radio, as this couldn't be further from the truth. Please keep in mind that the majority of the artists that appear on this blog, along with their respective record labels, are not wealthy and need your support. If you enjoy the material that you find here, please support the artists/labels by purchasing their material afterwards. If you are an artist/label that would prefer to have your material removed from this blog, simply leave me a comment, and I would be more than happy to promptly remove the offending post. In addition to running this blog, I also work on a few other projects during my spare time. You can find links to those, as well as a few other important links associated with Digital Meltd0wn in the menu bar above.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Creepy" Horror Comics - Issues 21-30



In case you haven't been following the blog recently, I have been posting issues of the horror comics/magazines "Creepy" and "Eerie". You can find issues #1-10 of Creepy here and issues #11-20 here

So we're up to issues #21-30 now. As with my previous post I'm simply going to copy and paste the information about Creepy and how to handle the comic book reader files (.cbr & .cbz) presented for download. I'll be posting issues #21-30 of Eerie next, and then I will either continue posting issues of both, or move on to posting some titles from EC Comics. Please let me know which route you would prefer me to take by leaving a comment. I'll base my decision on how the majority of you respond.


2 comments:

wheelzie said...

Many thanks for extended creepy/eerie terror! no problems with here with going the EC direction tho!!! would love to see some vault of horror/tales from the crypt/haunt of fear....and obviously anything more obscure and nostalgic

Zer0_II said...

@Wheelzie: I hope you enjoyed the complete run of Tales From the Crypt that I posted. I suppose I could have posted the entire run of "Vault of Horror" and Haunt of Fear but I wanted to leave myself enough time to be able to focus on other material.

I plan to focus on re-uploads and a few new posts that aren't horror themed, but in December I plan to start a new horror themed countdown very similar to the Halloween Countdown to celebrate my hatred for Christmas. I plan to continue posting issues of Creepy and Eerie, and I will also post the complete run of Haunt of Fear and Vault of Horror.