Welcome

elcome to the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blog. The aim of this blog is to introduce the readers to music that is out of print, commercially unavailable, released under a creative commons license, or with approval by the featured artist. The majority of the music posted here would be considered underground. Don't let that fool you into thinking that the music featured here might be any less enjoyable than that of the mainstream artists you hear on the radio, as this couldn't be further from the truth. Please keep in mind that the majority of the artists that appear on this blog, along with their respective record labels, are not wealthy and need your support. If you enjoy the material that you find here, please support the artists/labels by purchasing their material afterwards. If you are an artist/label that would prefer to have your material removed from this blog, simply leave me a comment, and I would be more than happy to promptly remove the offending post. In addition to running this blog, I also work on a few other projects during my spare time. You can find links to those, as well as a few other important links associated with Digital Meltd0wn in the menu bar above.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Goblin - Suspiria Original Soundtrack (1977 - 264VBR)


This was originally uploaded by Allywonderland for the Halloween Countdown of '08. A few of the Sharebee links were no longer working, so I decided to go ahead and reupload this since it fits in with recent posts devoted to Italian Horror movies. The version provided is the original soundtrack released on vinyl in 1977. This has since been reissued a number of times, usually with bonus tracks included, although the version provided here is currently out of print. - Zer0_II


5 comments:

Zer0_II said...

Great choice. I was considering posting this as well as a few other Italian horror soundtracks before I decided to go with the "modern monsters" angle. I was half-expecting Psyche Zenobia to post this also since he is a big Dario Argento fan.

Anonymous said...

thanxalot! stunning work! more argento/goblin always welcome. best wishes - ubique

Psyche Zenobia said...

Ally, the more you post the more I think I'm in love,ha!

AllyWonderland said...

zer0: The modern monster angle is fine. I think a large portion of people now think of Jason, Freddy, and Michael first when it comes to Halloween.

ubique: No problem. I will post Zombi tomorrow after school/gym since Suspiria was received so well.

pz: Ha! It's all apart of my master plan to lure you into my web and bite your head off! :P

Anonymous said...

Amazing soundtrack indeed. I just recently watched The Mother of Tears and it encouraged me to dig out my Suspiria LP and play it again.