Welcome

elcome to the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blog. The aim of this blog is to introduce the readers to music that is out of print, commercially unavailable, released under a creative commons license, or with approval by the featured artist. The majority of the music posted here would be considered underground. Don't let that fool you into thinking that the music featured here might be any less enjoyable than that of the mainstream artists you hear on the radio, as this couldn't be further from the truth. Please keep in mind that the majority of the artists that appear on this blog, along with their respective record labels, are not wealthy and need your support. If you enjoy the material that you find here, please support the artists/labels by purchasing their material afterwards. If you are an artist/label that would prefer to have your material removed from this blog, simply leave me a comment, and I would be more than happy to promptly remove the offending post. In addition to running this blog, I also work on a few other projects during my spare time. You can find links to those, as well as a few other important links associated with Digital Meltd0wn in the menu bar above.

Monday, October 04, 2010

"Eerie" Horror Comics - Issues 1-10 (1965-1967)


4 comments:

warren said...

Hey,

I LOVE these! Always have. Thanks a ton.

Enjoying your countdown - hey what do you think of Guillermo del Toro trying to do 'Mountains of Madness' in film?

AND - do have you posted the soundtrack to 'CREEPSHOW'?

Zer0_II said...

@Warren: Thank you for taking the time to comment. It's always nice to get a little feedback so I can know whether or not I'm hitting or missing with my selections. I actually haven't heard anything about Guillermo del Toro trying to film Mountains of Madness, but then again I haven't been very up on current events lately. I'm glad you asked me if I posted Creepshow. I could have sworn that I had already put it up. I'll need to check and see if it is still in print, but if not I would be more than happy to.

j said...

yes please, keep it up!@! I adore retro horror, and have always had a hard time finding them. I appreciate the efforts.

billwabo said...

I've been searching for that kind of comics for a while. Remembers me of when i was a kid. Used to love those. Thanks and keep em coming if you can!